Our VisionLaPorte Outreach
- in God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who is the Creator of all things.
- that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. Jesus is true God and true man.
- in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, in personal holiness, and in purity of the heart in life.
- in divine healing through faith in the name of Jesus Christ and that healing is included in Redemption.
- in water baptism, in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance according to Acts2:4, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to all believers in God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- in the Christian’s hope of the soon-coming personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.