- Choosing to embrace with this fellowship means to be willing to grow towards being a fruit-bearing branch, and to fulfill our calling of leading saints into Kingdom principles and into a vital connection with the Holy Spirit according to John 15:8 and Ephesians 4:11-14.
- We will reach out actively in pursuit, beseeching and constraining those who do not know Christ, and to help them feel and see His loving-kindness according to Luke 14:23.
- The soul and heart of this body is in the ideal that as a man, woman, or child comes to know the love of God through experiencing His fellowship, a change will take place in every area of their life.
- The impartation that will take place in them will be noticeable. God in His “grace work” will then begin to do a “heart work” in those closest to this child of the King. Thus, eventually, the entire family will experience not religion in the sense of ritual, but a real, true life with and of Christ.
- We are in North Fort Collins / LaPorte area to align with other Christian ministries to bring about God’s growth in this area.
- In accomplishing this vision, we believe this growth will create saints matured to minister at every level along with being productive and caring members of society.